On today’s podcast, we learn how to engage remote employees with Anne Maltese, Director of People Insights, at Quantum Workplace. Quantum Workplace provides the data and insights to The Best Places to Work, the contest that honors superior organizations where voices are heard, cultures are thriving, and employees are engaged.
In a recent study of workplace engagement, Quantum Workplace studied 1.2 million employees and contrasted engagement scores from March-May 2019 with engagement scores from March-May 2020.
This is what they found:
· Engagement Scores SPIKED from 2019 to 2020.
· Employees enjoyed the dramatic growth in effective communication.
· Employees enjoyed managers who are demonstrating care for their well-being.
· Employees like working from home.
· Employees enjoy greater levels of clarity.
One of the takeaways is that distance has provided the following:
· Greater necessity for transparency from leaders.
· Greater necessity for visibility by all co-workers into what you are working on, and how you are doing.
· Greater necessity to feel trusted by managers and the company.
Engage employees through being more transparent, more visible and keep your eyes open for the feedback and data you’re getting through pulse surveys and engagement surveys.
Learn how to engage remote employees inside this episode.
To learn more about Anne Maltese and Quantum Workplace, please go to:
Online Leadership Courses to Lead a Team From Anywhere:
Check out these online courses for remote leaders from the Team Anywhere Team.
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
If you loved this podcast episode, please consider rating and reviewing our show! This helps us support more leaders, just like you, move toward leading the teams they have and thrive from anywhere. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode.
Also if you haven’t done so already, you can subscribe to the podcast so you never miss out on one of our new releases! Subscribe now!
Marymount University, School of Business and Technology: innovative solutions up-skilling for the what’s next economy.
Oyster Organizational Development dedicated to higher performance, business success, and leveraging team
Wejungo designing customized talent acquisition solutions.