Learn how to engage remote employees with Anne Maltese.
In a recent study of workplace engagement, Quantum Workplace studied 1.2 million employees and contrasted engagement scores from March-May 2019 with engagement scores from March-May 2020.
This is what they found:
· Engagement Scores SPIKED from 2019 to 2020.
· Employees enjoyed the dramatic growth in effective communication.
· Employees enjoyed managers who are demonstrating care for their well-being.
· Employees like working from home.
· Employees enjoy greater levels of clarity.
One of the takeaways is that distance has provided the following:
· Greater necessity for transparency from leaders.
· Greater necessity for visibility by all co-workers into what you are working on, and how you are doing.
· Greater necessity to feel trusted by managers and the company.