EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment
High Performance teams are Emotionally Intelligent TeamsReview Sample Report
The key to effective leadership lies in a few things, one of the most important things being emotional intelligence.
A lack of leader’s emotional intelligence can be devastating for the team, and they might not even be aware of it. First-line leaders and their development is one of the most crucial aspects to organizational success and their levels of emotional intelligence is directly tied to that.
Alternatively, a highly emotional intelligent leader is capable of creating deep bonds within their teams and achieving the true potential of their teams.
What the EQi 2.0 Measures
The EQi 2.0 is not a measure of your cognitive intelligence, your aptitude, your achievement, your vocational interest or your personality.
Here are the five areas it does measure
Components of Emotional Intelligence
With the EQi 2.0 report, you can leverage your strengths and identify your weaknesses. By identifying weaknesses in different areas, you can immediately walk away with an action plan to begin improving the weak areas.
Your levels of emotional intelligence can change over time and you can create development action plans to develop in targeted areas.
Emotional Intelligence Facts
Learn some interesting fact that will make you want to work on strengthening your emotional intelligence.
Myths of Emotional Intelligence Training
This is how most people respond to being told they are going to do “Emotional Intelligence Training.”
Emotional Intelligence assessments might not be as touchy, feely as you might think they are. If your perception is that we are all going to sit down, talk about our feelings, sing “Kum ba yah” and do trust falls, you might be suprised as most to find out that is not the case.
These perceptions are built off of common myths that include:
– We shouldn’t talk about “feelings” in the workplace.
– Talking about emotions is for “sissy’s” and is an unproductive waste of time.
– Emotional Intelligence is just about empathy and only for women or for men who want to “get in touch with their sensitive side.”
Now let’s dispel those myths
– Up to 58% of your success at YOUR job depends on your levels of emotional intelligence. So becoming more emotionally intelligent is an effective use of time.
– Emotional Intelligence training is not a therapy session where people dump their feelings out in the room. (That’s what therapy for.)
– With the EQi-2.0 and a short workshop, your team can develop UNDENIABLY Important competencies that will help you all interact with each other and build the foundation of becoming a high-performance team.
Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Here is a breakdown of what we typically do in our EQi 2.0 workshops.
Why Choose The EQi 2.0?
The EQi 2.0 is the gold standard for emotional intelligence because this assessment is the most scientifically.
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0®) is one of the first scientifically validated and one of the most widely used Emotional Intelligence instruments in the world.
The reliability of an assessment is often referred to as its consistency. Researchers look at how consistent the assessment is at measuring what it aims to measure.
The EQi 2.0 has been normed for the following populations:
U.K & Ireland
Assessment Sample Reports
The EQi 3.0 allows for three different assessments depending on your needs
Emotional Intelligence FAQs
We’d love to get to know more about your team and how we can help you with all of your emotional intelligence training needs. Tell us more about you and your needs and we can schedule your workshop now.